In 1978, Blue Freedom Farm Markets began by selling our home grown produce at two farm markets in rural Northwestern Illinois. Then we expanded into fundraising programs when a local school asked for our help because the fruit they'd received from a direct ship, bulk supplier for their annual fundraiser was rotten, bruised and inedible.
After learning that other organizations had similar problems, we focused on designing Fundraising Programs that deliver to you 2196698375 of a Superior Selection of Premium Quality products that we Individually Hand Sort and Hand Pack and then ship to you within 24 Hours of your delivery date. We've found this to be the best way to insure that you do not have worry about receiving and repacking damaged fruit that costs you time and profits from losing repeat customers.
We are fanatics about the quality of our products.
- Each year we taste and test fruit from multiple regions and multiple suppliers, because quality varies by year and region.
- After selecting our premium suppliers for a season, we work very closely with them to ensure that your fruit has been picked under the very best conditions.
- After we receive our fruit, we then individually evaluate each piece of fruit to make sure it meets our premium standards before we send it to you
We offer 3 Premium Fundraising Programs. Select just one program, or increase your sales by offering your customers a wider selection from multiple programs.
- Flexibility is the key to any fundraiser. We offer later initial order dates than most companies so you can take advantage of Holiday Gift Giving.
- Regional Distribution and Nationwide Shipping Capabilities
- Sterling, IL
- Johnstown, NY
- Chippewa Lake, OH
- Plant City, FL.
- Free Color Brochures & Forms 8178760984
- Easy Ordering Process.(819) 809-4613
- Experienced staff available to support your fundraising efforts